Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the “Register & WIN Lucky Draw” (“Lucky Draw”) organised by Vantage Automotive Limited (“VAL”).
- By registering or taking part in this Lucky Draw, you agree to be bound by these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions and the decisions of VAL in relation to and in connection with this Lucky Draw.
- ONLY registered accounts of “Vantage ONE” (“Mobile App”) are eligible for this lucky draw.
- The Lucky Draw will end on 31 December 2021 (“Lucky Draw Period”).
- VAL reserves the right to change the Lucky Draw end date at any point in time, without prior notice.
- You must be 18 years and above (as of the start of the Lucky Draw Period) and be a Singapore citizen, Singapore permanent resident or Singapore resident (with a valid employment pass or work permit) to participate in the Lucky Draw (“Participant(s)”).
- The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw:
- All permanent and/or contract employees (“Employees”) of VAL and their immediate family members (i.e., spouses, children, parents, brothers, and sisters) (“Immediate Family Members”).
- All agencies and/or service providers engaged by VAL (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Lucky Draw) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
- All dealers and/or distributors of the products of VAL and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
- VAL has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of Participants. Such determination shall be final and conclusive, and VAL is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
Lucky Draw Participation
- Each participant is entitled to ONE (1) lucky draw chance for every account downloaded and registered of the Vantage ONE mobile app. The app is absolutely free.
- The participant will be required to download the Vantage ONE App, create an account and successfully register their cars. As long as an account has completed these steps,
- VAL has absolute discretion to disqualify any Lucky Draw participation slip that does not meet the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions. Such determination is final and conclusive, and VAL is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
- VAL reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute any of the Prize(s) with any other item of a similar value.
- There will be one (1) weekly winner, therefore, three (3) Lucky Draw winners in total. The winners for the Lucky Draw (“Winners”) will be drawn at random at 1000 hrs every Friday, on 17 December 2021, 24 December 2021, and 31 December 2021, at 305 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159942.
- All winners shall be notified by phone at their phone number and writing in ordinary post via address as indicated in the account details within fourteen (14) calendar days of the Draw Date.
- VAL will arrange with the Winner on a date to redeem the Prize. Personal identification (NRIC or passport) with details matching the Participant’s personal identification details in the winning Lucky Draw Participation form must be presented to the authorized personnel at VAL at Level B1, 305 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159942, to redeem the Prize on the arranged date. If a Winner fails to produce the required personal identification documents, his/her respective prize will be forfeited (without any liability on the part of VAL to any person).
- Prizes that are not redeemed within thirty (30) calendar days from the Draw Date will be forfeited. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from VAL.
- Reserve winner(s) will be drawn to replace any winner(s) subsequently disqualified.
- If VAL discovers that a Winner was not entitled to participate or if a Winner is subsequently disqualified from participating in the Lucky Draw, VAL may at its discretion forfeit the Prize, reclaim it after award and then choose an eventual winner from the reserve winner list or eventually forfeit the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash or any other item or otherwise, either partially or wholly. Use of the Prizes shall be subject to VAL’s terms and conditions.
- The winner of any Prize shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the Prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the Prize.
Use of Personal Information
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have consented to:
- the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by the VAL for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and
- receiving promotional, marketing, and other publicity information from VAL from time to time.
- The decisions of VAL on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw are final, conclusive, and binding. VAL shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
- VAL reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extending, terminating or suspending this Lucky Draw, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- VAL shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Lucky Draw and/or redemption or use of the Prizes howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination, or suspension by VAL of this Lucky Draw shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against VAL for all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, or suspension.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Lucky Draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.