The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 arrives with striking and distinctive features. A leader in the compact SUV market, the all-new PEUGEOT 2008 is an ultramodern interpretation of the PEUGEOT identity that results in an instinctive, versatile, and most importantly – emotional driving experience. The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 is also the winner of the 2020 Red Dot Award in the “Product Design” category.
The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 comes with a 1.2 PureTech engine, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission for a stylish, effortless drive.
A striking new design
Striking and distinctive, the front end of the all-new PEUGEOT 2008 features a set-back windscreen that emphasizes the streamlined and athletic design. The horizontal bonnet sits atop a large chrome grille that is flanked by the distinctive signature 3-claw daytime running lights* and full LED headlights*, which underline the modern look of its feline aesthetic.
The rear end of the all-new PEUGEOT 2008 features a black strip across the back that is enhanced by the twin chrome exhaust and rear signature LED lights, which accentuates both the advanced design and its visibility.
The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 will be available in the following new colour options:
- Elixir Red
- Orange Fushion
- Pearl White
- Vertigo Blue
*Only available in GT
The spaciousness of the rear seats makes the all-new PEUGEOT 2008 a particularly versatile SUV. The boot space combined with the 1/3 – 2/3 folding rear seat offers ample functional loading space that can be adjusted according to your requirements. The boot volume loads up to 434 litres and increases to 1,467 litres with the rear seats folded down.
The modular double-level boot floor allows you to load and unload items conveniently in the high position and provides even greater volume in the lower position.
Breathtaking interior technology & features
The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 features the new PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit™ technology, the world’s first. The PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit™ instrument cluster projects it like a hologram. The indications are dynamic and animated: they get closer to the eye depending on their degree of importance or urgency, thereby increasing reactivity by around half a second.
The 7” high-definition touchscreen comes with seven elegant piano ‘toggle switches’ providing direct access to main control functions, including the active safety systems and vehicle settings.
The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 is equipped with eight-speed automatic transmission with a drive mode selector that allows the driver to choose between Eco, Normal, and Sports mode.
Class-leading levels of technology
The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 comes with the latest driving aids and safety features to protect both its occupants and other road users. The following technologies are available:
- Automatic hands-free access with walkaway auto lock: The automatic hands-free access with walkaway auto lock allows you to lock and unlock your vehicle without taking your Peugeot key fob out of your pocket or purse. In addition, the system will lock and unlock your vehicle doors automatically when you are within a certain proximity to your vehicle.
- VisioPark 180° Reverse Camera: The VisioPark 180° Reverse Camera offers a 180° view for full situational awareness. The view divides the screen into three zones, offering a clear view of vehicles approaching from the side and can be deployed for all types of parking situations, whether perpendicular or parallel.
- Lane Departure Warning*: The Lane Departure Warning system warns the driver if the vehicle strays out of the lane.
- Speed Limit Information with Intelligent Speed Adaptation*: This system offers a new level of intelligence. A windscreen-mounted camera reads speed limit signs and display them on the car’s digital head-up instrument panel. The driver can then choose to adapt this speed limit information onto the vehicle’s cruise control system.
The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV models come standard with Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto and Mirror Screen. Besides wireless smartphone charging, there are also USB sockets at the rear.
* Only available in GT
New trim levels
The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 features two new trim levels:
- Allure Premium – New Eco LED headlights, Full LED rear lights, Twin chrome exhaust, 17-inch “SALAMANCA” two-tone diamond cut alloy wheels, PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit™, Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto, Wireless Charging, Automatic hands-free access with walkaway auto lock, and VisioPark 180° Reverse Camera
- GT – All features on the Allure Premium, Full LED Technology with 3-claw signature daytime running lights, Diamond black roof with gloss black roof rails and wing mirror, 18-inch “BUND” two-toned diamond-cut alloy wheels, 8-colour interior ambient lighting, and Panoramic sunroof with blind
The all-new PEUGEOT 2008 SUV retails from $120,888.